• Home
  • News
  • Fairs
  • Milan tradeshow White to open to public

Milan tradeshow White to open to public

By Don-Alvin Adegeest



White, Milan's cutting edge fashion trade show is partnering with the Tomorrow Showroom on a new sportswear section. The January edition will see the debut of White Street Market as well as the first B&C section - business and consumer, which will launch in June 2018 edition.

The aim is to bring together buyers and end-users from all over the world for Milan’s Fashion Week.

White Street Market will showcase a selection of authoritative street culture with exhibitions, concerts, workshops, engagement activities for the public, and other cultural activities.

The trade show, which is organised in association with the Municipality of Milan and in partnership with Confartigianato Impress will further include a series of important strategic developments. The starting points are the selection of exhibiting brands, in total 217 brands, out of which 157 are womenswear pre-collections. 40 percent of the brands are made in Italy and the remaining 60 percent comes from abroad.

White is one of the few trade shows that is dedicated to womenswear pre-collections, showcasing a selected preview of this market segment, which is gaining considerable rank in the contemporary fashion scene.

Photo credit: Courtesy of White

white milan
Scroll down to read more