- Marjorie van Elven |
eBay is the latest in a series of retailers launching capsule collections in celebration of Pride. The e-tailer’s British division has partnered up with designer Henry Holland to release a hoodie and a T-shirt featuring the words “Equality”, “Independence”, “Protection”, “Community”, and “Freedom”. Proceeds from the collection’s sales will be donated to the Albert Kennedy Trust, one of the largest LGBTQ charities in the UK.
"I feel passionate about the Albert Kennedy Trust and their amazing work and the team that makes it all happen. I have worked with some of the young people who have benefited from their amazing support on this design and it really was a collaboration between us all. I hope everyone loves wearing it and promoting the message behind it as much as we enjoyed designing it", said Holland in a statement.
The hoodie retails for 40 pounds, while the T-shirt costs 20 pounds.
Pictures: eBay website
- Alexander Wang launched pride capsule collection in campaign for Trojan condoms
- Miley Cyrus headlines LGBTQ Converse collection during Pride month
- Gap launches Pride collection
- Bloomingdale’s and Native Son collaborate for Pride collection
- Nike launched new Be True collection celebrating LGBTQ community